Immigrate as a Quebec-selected skilled worker
Quebec has a special agreement with the Government of Canada on immigration. The province has its own set of rules in regards to choosing immigrants who will adjust well to living there.
In order to apply as a skilled worker in Quebec, you must apply to:
- The Quebec government for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ)
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to become a permanent resident of Canada (once you’re approved by Quebec)
1.Find out if you’re eligible
Find the other eligibility criteria that will help you immigrate as a Quebec-selected skilled worker.
To immigrate to Canada as a Quebec-selected skilled worker, you must apply in two stages:
- Apply to the Quebec -with us for a certificate of selection (Certificat de sélection du Québec)
- Quebec will assess you using its own rules
- the certificate shows that Quebec has accepted you as an immigrant
- If Quebec chooses you, apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence
As part of the process, you’ll need to have a medical exam and get police certificates.
After the province of Quebec approves you, apply with our IRCC for permanent residence.
3. Check processing times
log-in to our website with your user name and password.
4. After you apply: next steps
Our attorneys and Canadian government regulators will keep you informed in the status of your request for the Quebec-selected skilled worker program for the Quebec-selected skilled worker program fo reqwestappliction for Quebec-skilled worker visa
5. Prepare for your arrival
Be prepared and know what to expect when you arrive in Canada